• Follow us
PCB RJ45 Network Port RJ45 Connector RJ45 Jack

PCB RJ45 Network Port RJ45 Connector RJ45 Jack

Company Introduce: Our factory has been committed in board-to-board,wire to board connectors in the development as well production and sales, the main products are Electrical connector, Micro Match connector, wafer connector, terminal blocks connector,round pin connector, hole IC socket...

Description

Company Introduce:

Our factory has been committed in board-to-board,wire to board connectors in the development as well production and sales, the main products are Electrical connector, Micro Match connector, wafer connector, terminal blocks connector,round pin connector, hole IC socket connector, pin header connector, female header connector, and other types of connectors. Our products are wildly used in industrial control systems, PBX, computers, power supply, display screen, instrument, security, automotive, lighting, digital appliances, set-top boxes, telephones, mobile phones and other fields.we can complete your large orders and OEM/ODM projects timely. Integrity, professionalism, quality, service is our business objectives. we have obtained ISO 9001:2008, ROHS SGS certifications. Moreover, our several series products have been got patents. 


Product Description

RJ45/Dual is a Through Hole integrated connector module With a single Rj45 Tab-UP in combination with two USB connector ports. The RJ45 Connector internal magnetic are designed to support 10/100Base-TX Applications, Such as LAN-on-Motherboard and PC applications.


Temperature Range

-40-70oC

Rated Load

DC 50V 0.2A

Contact Resistance

≤30mΩ

Insulating resistance

≥100mΩ

Endurance

AC 500V(50Hz)1min)

Actuating force

5-30N

Life

5000 times


FAQ:

Q1: Is there a tracking number for my item?

A1: Yes, of course. We usually ship your goods by EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT with online track, you can view the ship status on website.

Q2. Do you offer customized products and customized packing?

A2: Yes, we can develop new mold at you need if you can provide us with the samples or drawings and specification.

Q3: What is your terms of payment ?

A3: 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.

Q4: How does your factory do regarding the quality control? 

A4: Quality is the most important thing in our company, from raw material to delivery, we have a series of the strict control system and standard. 

Q5: Do you have the products in stock! 

A5: It depends on the specifications and quantity you want. 

Q6: Do you accept customized products?  

A6: Yes, we can provide customized products, please send us your drawing and all the requirements to proceed with the project. 

Q7:I am new buyer ,how can i buy from you?

A7:You tell us what you need, we send you offer, if you think the offer is good, our sales send you company invoice including all details such as payment terms etc, then we ship to you.


Our Workshop:

3(001)4(001)


56

Packing and Transportation:

7


Hot Tags: PCB RJ45 network port RJ45 connector RJ45 jack, China, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, customized, free sample
Related Products

Feedback