• Follow us
6.2mm Electrical Connectors Automotive

6.2mm Electrical Connectors Automotive

Company Introduce: We can design and develop mould according to customer's drawings. Developing mould for your product only. Our aim is to offer our customers with high quality products,engineering innovation, the latest advanced technology, continuous improvement, continuous customer...

Description

Company Introduce:

We can design and develop mould according to customer's drawings. Developing  mould for your product only. Our aim is to offer our customers with high quality products,engineering innovation, the latest advanced technology, continuous improvement, continuous customer service.

Our engineering department has the most advanced design technology of 3D, CAD systems.We can provide samples to our customers to help develop.


Production Application:

1. Weak current connectors are widely used in air conditioner, refrigerator, water-heater, washing machine, soybean milk machine, microwave oven , electromagnetic oven and other home appliances

2. Strong current connectors are widely used in air conditioner, refrigerator, water-heater, washing machine, soybean milk machine, microwave oven ,electromagnetic oven and other home appliances


Product Description:

Specification

Applicable Wire:

AWG20#~14#

Applicable PC Board Thickness:

---

Temperature Range:

-25℃~85℃

Voltage Rating:

300V AC,DC

Current Rating:

20A AC,DC

Contact Resistance

≤0.02Ω

Insulation Resistance

≥1000MΩ

Withstand Voltage:

2000V AC/minute

Material and Finish

Type

Material

Thickness of Material

Finish

Housing

PA66 UL94V-0

----

N/A

Terminal

Phosphor Bronze

0.25mm

Tin-plated


Technical Parameter:


FAQ:

1Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ? 

A: We are a combination of production and trade, industry and trade integration business. We are an experienced supplier.

2Q: Do you accept OEM & ODM?

A: OEM & ODM are acceptable for us.

3Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 10-20 days after deposit receiving. You'll see the estimated delivery lead time on the PL. And we will update this daily to let you know the latest situation by mail.

4Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free for our standard items, but if customize, we may need charge mould charge if necessary.

5Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery. 

6Q: Q:Do you have the products in stock?

A: No,all products will be newly produced according to your order including samples.

7Q: Q:How does your factory do regarding the quality control?

A: Quality is priority.We always attach great importance to quality control from the beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be full assemble and carefully tested before packing and shipping.


Hot Tags: 6.2mm electrical connectors automotive, China, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, customized, free sample
Related Products

Feedback